Our programs work with agencies using an interactive curriculum design so that we are not lecturing to participants but working alongside them designing systems while delivering best practice methodology in a learning environment. There is an exam at the end of all our courses and practical project work usually has very direct and practical applications for course participants parent units.
On completion of each program we leave a set of dynamic standards and operational and procedural practice templates which will have been designed with the direct involvement of the service user.
We do not run 'attend and listen' courses. There is a comprehensive workload which is graded and which remains with the unit in question.
- Standard Operating Procedures for Intelligence Units
Standard SOPs and proven best practice are generated on completion of this block of training. Agencies will draft or amend their procedures for every operational activity including: weapon carriage, car rental, surveillance and counter surveillance, personnel advisories on conduct with separated agents, foreign agents, report templates, operations briefing templates, after action reviews, Agent interaction procedures and guidelines etc. Over 40 different sets of SOPs will be examined along with demonstrations of the functional operation of and requirement for agency wide and uniform SOPs which are operational in intent and design. The SOPs are critical in indoctrination of new agency members and in the debrief of separating agents and officers
- Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Specialist Officer Training This course is designed by a Former Head of Department and covers the major human resource considerations that agencies and services will deal with on a day to day basis. In particular we assist the drafting and design of contracts and agreements for service agents, informants etc. The course promulgates SOPs and considerations unique to the culture and operations of the unit in question. This course covers the key areas of confidentiality, service and separation related issues and meets the specialist needs of administering the complex human resources required within an intelligence service. Service Record templates, Operational Cover templates and Documentation are discussed. Service Separation and SOPS for Compromised Operatives are outlined in detail and successful completion of the course requires a written staff paper on one of the topic areas. On completion of this course the HUMINT Specialist will be able to design contractual requirements for different grades of operatives and staff members, develop and use functional SOPs and ensure smooth separation from the service. SOPs for future work by separated officers are also covered.
- Functional Collection Planning and Operations Surveillance, open and closed source research, analytical report writing and Operational Briefing SOPs at 7 different levels and target audiences. The course is for supervisors and team leaders with a reporting function.
- Functional Intelligence Management This course outlines SOPS, Threat and Risk Assessment methodologies at both operator or executive national level depending on the requirement of the client agency. It also discusses Financial SOPs and Tasking SOPs.
- Intelligence Led Operations Planning This course covers the fundamentals in planning, approving and utilising multi-agencies in intelligence led operations. Proven SOPs for operation type, briefing templates and methodologies are covered.
- Analyst Training Analytical techniques, Best Practice and Case Based Cognitive Bias awareness and elimination training
- Case and Desk Officer Team Training and Team Building The importance and use of double desking, SOPs and techniques for Best Practice methods for double desk team analysis on case, desk, event and incident operations.
- Joint Service Intelligence Tasking Groups and SOPs SOPs and best practice for `Specially' stood up tasking groups for case, incident and event operations at national level, intra unit and HQ operations levels.
- HUMINT Development and Recruitment/ CHIS Operator Training Packages This program delivers SOPs and Best Practice for the selection, identification, motivation, financial and other management and operation of human sources of intelligence.
- Elicitation and Social Interrogation Techniques for both subliminal and designated after action interviewing with both field agents, operatives and other human sources
- Briefing and Debriefing Structured interviewing in addition to report writing techniques and methodology specially designed for input and integrated use with existing, currently available Intelligence software.
- HUMINT Handlers and Functional Witness Protection Program Managers This course is designed for unit heads and supervisors who are responsible for human resources and witness protection programs. The key areas covered are: The management, administration and tasking of field agents and confidential informants. Operations SOPs, Good Practice audits, witness protection SOPs and Management systems. The course is delivered in two parts. The witness Protection Administration and Management course is delivered as part two of the training program.
- Surveillance (Elint) Surveillance (Humint) Surveillance Short courses in new and available technology. The surveillance courses cover SOPs for general operations. The courses can be delivered at basic, intermediate and advanced level depending on client requirement. They focus not just on traditional methods of foot, vehicle surveillance but also on technology available and on electronic techniques as well as surveying available equipment. We specialise in joint operations SOPs and train operatives from different agencies to work together effectively."
- Surveillance Operations and Equipment Purchase and Integration Consultancy The delivery of the best equipment for the use required given cultural and operational considerations of individual client agencies. Full audits and SOPs are also delivered as part of our consultancy.